Harvest of Deed
All characters belong to the guild that represents their class’s power source. A party can be made up of members of a single guild (known as a Purebred Group) or of different guilds (known as a Mongrel Group but it is used as a term of respect – it is a brave thing to entrust your life to those of different teachings).
There are five main Guilds in Mauritania:
- The Guild of Swords specialising in the Martial Power Source.
- The Guild of Faith specialising in the Divine Power Source.
- The Guild of Art specialising in the Arcane Power Source.
- The Guild of Life specialising in the Primal Power Source.
- The Guild of Trade do not specialise on a power source and focus mainly on administration of Deed for the other guilds.